Established in 1927, BMAC, part of global leaders Grakon Group, design and manufacture lighting and electronic control systems in a modern office/manufacturing facility, located close to Manchester in North West England.
For over 90 years BMAC has been developing and pushing the boundaries in vehicle lighting technology and has found additional applications in market sectors including marine, aeronautics and building. Our design and technical engineering teams are consistently developing products for customers with specific requirements as well as bringing a portfolio of innovative products to the road and rail markets.
BMAC’s engineering resources, combined with our extensive experience over the last 90 years of design collabaration with major vehicle builders and operators, enables us to provide design, manufacture and supply services for customers with specific contract requirements. These requirements have included the design and production of many different types of interior and exterior light fittings, switch assemblies, control panels, audible warning devices and other electro-mechanical components.
Our focus is on providing quality products incorporating the very latest technology are designed for ruggedness, long life and reliability in transport applications.
The BMAC program gives:
- Speedy delivery, either via one of our distributors, or direct to OEM manufacturers worldwide
- Comprehensive lighting design service
- Full support from the well trained and experienced BMAC team
- High quality product solutions, with an emphasis on low maintenance and full life cycle cost advantage
- Products use efficient, durable and long life modern light sources