Following our previous communication, we would like to provide you with a further update. BMAC continues to adhere to all guidelines issued by Public Health England and the UK Government, with our main priority being the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers.
The manufacturing and engineering industries continue to play an essential role in keeping the economy going in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. As always, our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and we have put the following measures in place;
- Maintaining a regular and extensive cleaning regime.
- Continuously following the guidelines of: Hands>Face>Space
- Information screens (4 x TV) installed providing up to date health advice and guidance
- Temperature checks upon arrival and leaving the facility for each employee
- Handwash signoffs (every 2 hours)
- Sanitisers and Disinfection wipes available across facility, also handed out individually
- Medical, UV Disinfection Lamps (x7) installed across the facility
- Disinfection spray booth / shower installed and available
- Rapid Covid-19 Testing performed monthly / also ad hoc if required.
- Face coverings worn by all office-based staff
In addition, we carry out monthly testing for all employees and we are proud that BMAC’s and Group Covid-19 preventative actions were defined as exemplary by an HSE Auditor.
If you have a project that requires a technical assessment and quotation, we would be more than happy to help. We would love to hear from you and look forward to working alongside you to help prepare for a happier, healthier, and prosperous future.
To contact a member of our team, please either call or email us:-
Main Line: 0161 337 3070